A Weekend in Paris

*ATTENTION* The Text and Photographs contained within this Blogsite are the property of T.C."Bhodi" Sheridan and are Copyrighted (c)2005. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Home, Earth

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Wow!! What a weekend.

On the weekend of October 21 - 23, Erin and Bhodi took an extra day off and jumped on the TGV train to Paris.

The Following is a brief description and a fraction of the photos from this amazing weekend.
I hope you enjoy, Tell your friends, and write me feedback to let me know what you thought of my work.
Thanks;
Bhodi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic weekend and beautiful pictures. My favorite is the Arch in sunlight. Of course, the photographer wanted shots of the amazing architecture and historical sites but, as a Mom, I would also like to see more shots of both of you enjoying the experience. Hope to see you soon.

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home